Your diet experience is a “Golden Opportunity”. Begin eating healthy for life! Maintaining weight loss over the long term starts with a healthy diet. The key to a successful Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program is “moderation”, not elimination. Your weight loss diet must contain:
- Fruits – Deeply Colored
- Vegetables – Deeply Colored or Strongly Flavored
- Protein – Broiled Meat – Beans/Nuts – Eggs/Cheese/Yogurt
Exercise is a key factor in any weight loss program, but you don’t have to be an “exercise freak” to add productive activity to your life style. Here are a few basic facts about exercise with a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program.
- The more energy you burn with physical activity, the faster and more efficient the weight loss process will be.
- The more you do with your body, the better your will feel.
- You are already performing a number of activities that can be modified to burn even more calories.
If you’re not having success trying to diet on your own, it’s time to consider a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program. You can reach your ideal self, thru diet, exercise, education, and Medical Consultation.
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
- First visit:
- Measure weight and body fat
- Physical exam including heart, lungs and blood pressure
- Urinalysis to rule out diabetes
- Weight loss booklet with instructions for diet and exercise
- Prescription for appetite suppressant
- Second visit in one month
- Follow up visit two to three months later.
(Average weight loss varies, but generally about five to ten pounds a month.)